Monday, November 10, 2014

The day dreams are made of

That is what Brenda said as she came down for breakfast. They had spent the night and were on their way to SLC. She barely could stand to take time for Mini German Pancakes. Then they were on the road, 80 mph in Idaho. Speeding toward Karly and sweet reunions. 

Craig is in Wisconsin taking care of the farm so Tim could come with Brenda to SLC. Karly has completed her 18 month mission. Brenda has been so good about not visiting SLC while Karly served there. But now Karly is finished, Brenda came to SLC. These pictures are from November 4th. I'm a bit slow. 

This is Karly's last day as a full time missionary. 


With a compy.


Kimberly came out from Oregon to say hi. 

I actually wasn't there Tuesday. I waited until Saturday, so I could party with Joe and Holly too. But I did miss Kimberly. That was a sad thing. They look great. 


The family. Tim holding it together while Brenda just basks in her daughter's presence. 


What would we do without Tim?  He has been so wonderful. So glad he is part of the family. 

I was happy to get pictures and sad that I wasn't there. 





2 comments:

Anaise said...

Everyone looks so thrilled. I find it mind-boggling to think that the baby I held on my lap at BYU is that same gorgeous woman in those pictures. :)

Wendy said...

No doubt! 😊