This is the second time Boaz's school has held this fund raiser. I like it. It's a color run. I didn't buy anything. It was a community event where everybody got together and just had fun.
Therse are Boaz's best friends before the run.
Here they are after the run. Notice the little cups of color they are holding in their hands.
this is a picture of Boaz's teacher before the event.
She has a garbage sack as a skirt, a hat to cover her hair, goggles to protect her eyes and a dusk mask to protect her lungs. She was ready. The kids loved it. They love her.
Here is a picture of Boaz trying to get her.
Honestly, I think she won the battle.
Boaz awash in orange. His best hit of the night.
A good way to remember his elementary career. He is getting ready to advance to 6th grade. Most 6th grades are out of elementary schools.
We will miss his teachers from this cute little school. Saying good-bye to part of his childhood. Well, we still have about two months to go.





No comments:
Post a Comment