He split the drive home. He didn't get home last night until about 9 pm.
We were waiting for him, he was only gone just over two days, but we missed him.
I went out to say hi, and he pulled these out of the car.
They are lovely and smell wonderful. I didn't think he would have time to get me anything. He also brought chocolates in a lovely red heart.
I made a chocolate pie.
The boys smelled something last night and searched the kitchen for what I just had made. they looked in the cold oven and anywhere else they could think of. I just laughed at them and told them it was for Sunday - Valentine's Day.
Craig has teased them all day that he was my Valentine and the pie was all his.
I didn't get a picture of the whole pie, but Craig snapped a picture after he had taken a few bites.
It was delicious.
I'm happy my homemade offerings are met with such enthusiasm.


1 comment:
How lovely! Happy Valentine's day to you. :)
Post a Comment