Sunday, February 14, 2016

Wedding gifts

We have a lot of nieces and nephews on Craig's side that are married and getting married. (A lot on my side too, but we have not reached this point yet.) It took me a bit, but I have settled into a standard gift. I make an apron and then give a little over a dozen of my favorite recipes. It's not a big gift, but it's homemade. I go back and forth over how good a gift it is, but I am sticking to it.

These are my latest two aprons.

Craig's nephew got married just as we moved, and it has taken me this long to get into the swing of things. I sent it up north with Craig as he drove to the wedding this weekend.


She likes sunflowers. It's not really sunflower fabric, but the yellow is the same color and the brown pocket is kind of like the center of the flower.

This is the apron for this past wedding.


It's a bright, happy apron.



1 comment:

Anaise said...

What a sweet gift to give. I'll bet the nieces and nephews look forward to getting their apron and recipes!