I do understand his love of music. I wish to understand his love of poetry. I honor his faith.
I have read past his story without putting another verse here. I even skipped a week.
Today's verse is from Soloman. Another difficult character. This chapter is the dedicatory prayer of the temple and the celebration of that amazing building.
I think about the gold upon gold upon gold and I don't understand how they would want the lack of contrasting color. But they obviously used the very best they had in building His house.
I like this verse because it states that God does indeed keep His promises.
In Regional Conference this past weekend, we were reminded of the basics. And perhaps this is the most basic of all. God keeps His promises.
The Plan is set. We must avoid the plan stoppers that Satan tries to throw in our path.
The Plan of Salvation.
The temple with its layers and rooms represents the goal. The inner room filled and layered in gold represents all that the Father hath. We must trust Him and trust in His plan and then be welcomed into His place. Guarded by angels and filled with His glory.

1 comment:
David . . . and Solomon, too, remind me that we can never rest on our spiritual laurels, that we are never, ever immune from temptation.
I think your ponderizing scriptures are wonderful. :)
Post a Comment