It has been close to a year that it has been on the market. Our realtor finally approached us with an idea. Her sons-in-law remodeled it. We got less that we were asking, but not by much. The pictures are beautiful. It is my house only better, but not my house any longer.
So weird.
I am grateful to have it sold.
I am sad to close that wonderful chapter in our life.
We have already moved on.
We are in the middle of building a new chapter and a new life here in California.
We will no longer have to worry about a mortgage and rent, two sets of utilities, and empty house just gathering dust. Houses are meant to be lived in. Houses are meant to be loved.
Closing the chapter.
It's a bit anti-climactic.
1 comment:
I'm glad your house sold! What a relief!!
Post a Comment