For Craig's family I make an apron and give a binder with about 14 recipies that I have tried and know are good. It's not a lot, but hopefully it shows we care.
A pretty in pink apron.
The gorgeous couple. (I hope they don't mind that I got this picture from social media.) :)
Dinner was yummy and it was great to catch up. They have so many blessings right now. A great job, a great place to live, orchestrated by Grandma. Her friends are going on a mission and need somebody to live in thier place while they are gone. Amazing!
They are close to both families. And starting off in the temple is the best way to start.
After dinner I got two cousin to show off their beards.
Josh is thinking John's beard is sweet. They both talked about pros and cons and why they love facial hair. It was a good cousin bonding moment.
1 comment:
Wow! They are gorgeous!!!
What a lot of blessings for that sweet couple. May the Lord bless their marriage!
Post a Comment