Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Scripture - D&C 109

I love this idea. I should say image, but I can't see the image that I know it paints. This is quoted from Song of Soloman. I read that book through once, and this is the only verse that I know of that is quoted in other scripture from that book. It is a full out war reference. I love the strength it conveys. The full confidence in the Lord and His Plan. The poetry of the words. 

BloggerImage

Individual battles may be lost, but the war is won. 

2 comments:

Anaise said...

It is both beautiful and terrifying.

This morning I found great comfort in D&C 62:3

"Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you."

I needed it today after being mean yesterday.

Wendy said...

That is a lovely verse. I love how He gives us love notes in our daily reading.