Saturday, August 5, 2017

Happy birthday, Josh

He's been feeling like he's been 17 for over a month now. He's finally 17 for reals. 

He has his own style and loves his new pants. 

BloggerImage

He is sporting one new Spider-Man sock

BloggerImage

This shirt looks better. He couldn't be happier. He's talking about wearing the outfit to school. He's a bit crazy, but I love that he is his own man (almost). 

His last year in high school. He is planning on being on his mission this time next year. 

When did he get so big? I can remember his fitting nicely in my arms. All soft and smelling heavenly. That baby smell. He cuddled up happy to be held all day. And I had waited so long for him, I was happy to hold him. Now he is gearing up to leave me and home far behind and find out what life has for him. 

I am intensely proud of him. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

I love the juxtaposition of the young man, confident in his crazy pants, and the boy, wearing spider man socks. :)