Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Last first day

The last first day of high school for Josh. The last first day of middle school for Boaz. 

BloggerImage

Josh is wearing his geni pants and flip flops. They only allowed me 30 seconds for the picture. He can't wait until high school is over. 

Boaz is wearing his new favorite shirt. National Sarcastic Society. Like we need your support. He refused to smile for me. 

Last night Boaz came down and said he was so depressed. His friends don't have classes with him. (Recent update - one friend has one class with him.) his best friends are headed to a different high school than he will be going to. His lunch group is gone. His after school group is gone. I'm hoping he finds a new group soon. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Boaz's shirt is one of my favorites now, too.

I so hope he finds fabulous friends.

Emily is having the same reaction Josh is having. It's funny what being a senior does to people. :) I remember the same.