Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Blocked

A lot has been happening in our extended family this past little bit. 

Our nephew was planning on blessing his new baby. We ad been invited and were planning a trip to SLC. I texted my sister - because texting seems so much easier now. I said we would be coming north and could we stay at her house. No reply. I called and left messages because. Went straight to voicemail. No response. I was getting a bit worried because were planning on leaving this weekend, and I still hadn’t heard from her. 

She called while I was teaching yesterday. I can’t really are personal calls in the classroom so I texted and said I was in class but I could text. Nothing. I called at lunch - straight to voic mail. I called when the kids were out of the class for music. Same thing. School ends and I got a text from her. She was worried about me because she hadn’t heard anything from me in a long time. Were we okay?

I was way confused. I texted back. Then I called on my drive home - using hands free of course. 

Finally I texted her daughter and asked her to have her mom call me. 

When my sister called, I picked up right away. She hadn forensic any of my messages. 

She had blocked my number! 

While we were laughing and figuring it all out, I went to put her on speaker and suddenly we were face-timing. 

Crazy phones are so sensitive and we don’t even notice what they do. 

But at least we are back o speaking terms. Neither one of us knew her phone decided we were done talking. 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

What a relief that it was just a mistake!!!

I'm glad you are such good friends with your sisters. :)