Life gets back to a schedule tomorrow. Craig’s first day and Boaz back to school. I have some things on my list to do. Life returns.
Some lesson from this time.
Food storage is a good thing. We’ve tried some new recipies with new ingredients. We’ve had more homemade bread. We are looking at what we have moved from state to state and deciding it’s time to eat what we had had forever.
Shopping is a habit that I have been able to break. Living at least a half hour from a full store has made me more thoughtful in my purchasing. (We have a tiny grocery here that has essentials.) Clearing out my freezer in the move has kept me aware of
what was in the freezer. I haven’t lost anything in there since we’ve moved.
I am more organized and plan more. With the store so far away, and not knowing when we would get a job was a good lesson for me.
We are happy in our little house. We’ve enjoyed the snow, our neighbor who plows the driveway, and our wonderful ward. I’ve started sewing again. I have one new baby quilt done and am going on a new one. Both babies have made their appearance already.
There are two more in the wings.
This little break has been lovely, but now it’s time to get going again.
And Josh will write again tomorrow.
1 comment:
Such good beginnings!
I'm happy for you. :)
Post a Comment