I find myself fighting off distress and despair. It seems like the world is bent on self-destruction. But when we know the prophecies and have felt the calming influence of the Holy Ghost guiding us in our lives, we can fight to have the light. Or maybe we protect the light we catch hold of until it strengthens and burns a bright flame, perhaps even a roaring fire that gives light and security.
But according to Paul, still there are questions. Still there are trials. But we are not left alone in them. We are not abandoned in our problems. We are not left desolate by our tribulations.
Acknowledging that it is not easy, in fact it is very hard, we can and must go forward in faith.
1 comment:
I guess that's right . . . I just tend to despair too much.
Thanks for posting your spiritual insights. I need them.
Post a Comment