Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Last days of work

 I have enjoyed working at the Salmon River Vision Clinic. I have met some of my favorite people there. I am sure that I moved to Salmon to meet Terry Weeks. We have giggled everyday that she worked for over a year now. I also met Wendy Howell. She has been such a good mentor for me and taught me the ins and outs of tech-ing (prescreening the patients) and being an optician. I also met Bren Ward. She has been a cheerleader as I vacillated between faith and fear in serving this mission. She is remarkable and I have loved getting to know her as well.

I love the others as well, but those three ladies are my people.

I love the doctor and his wife. They took a chance on me. I told them when I was interviewing that we wanted to serve a mission when Boaz left on his mission. And they still hired me. This job has been a blessing to me, and I am grateful.

No comments: