Brad and Kris have an Air B&B rental. They invited all the siblings and spouses to come for a weekend get away before Craig and I left. We took a lot of pictures. So here is the story of our weekend in pictures.
Sandy buried the snowmobile in a tree. (Of course I didn't even want to drive the snow machine, because I am so not talented that way. But I am more than happy to laugh with Sandy as we remember this part of the weekend.) We played a game that Kris brought. We each had to write down a person, a place and a thing. We folded our scraps of paper and then drew them out of a bowl. The first round we had to describe our clue, a bit like password, the second round we had to use one word, the third round we acted the word out, the fourth and final round we struck a pose. Same words, so we knew what we were dealing with. One of the words was snowmobile. My one word clue for that word was Sandy. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time as I did playing that game. Kris struck a pose for Christmas Tree and I laughed so hard I almost passed out. I couldn't catch a breath.
Craig started out the game cheating. He is a trash talker and sitting next to him it was impossible to even pay attention. I had to get up and sit across the room. We were playing girls against the guys.
There were ten of us, twelve times three is 30 words. Augusta, Tiger Woods, golf cart (Craig), Great Barrier Reed, John F Kennedy, and I can't remember my thing. Other people were Tom Hanks, President Nelson, Russell M Nelson,, Gordon B Hinckley (had to be exact), Paris, pyramid, Christmas Tree, golf, Yellow Stone, Island Park, and I can't remember the others. By the end of the game, Sandy didn't want to be the snowmobile anymore.
It can't be an Oswald party without food. We had prime rib, pulled pork sandwiches, breakfast casserole, pineapple X3, strawberries, blueberries, muffins, brownies, etc.
We were amazed by the snow slipping off the roof. So much snow.
Random table shot.
Alan, Sandy and LuRose playing in the snow.
Sledding down the hill and then riding the snowmobile back up to go again. Kris, Ronda, Me and Craig.
Cyri rode the four wheeler and gave Ronda and Kris a ride. Sandy took the picture.
The siblings. Ronda, Mark, Craig, LuRose, Brad, and Ronda.
The girls. They are so nice and well behaved.
The boys, notice Mark has snow in his hand.
Snow is falling all around, on the shoulders, in the ears.
Male affection is weird.
The group.
Brad is the king of selfies.
An excited sage grouse.
He was puffed up for the ladies. He was showing off for three unimpressed ladies. Poor guy. Good show though.
We celebrated Mark's birthday. He was a good sport and wore the star.
We pulled out a puzzle, 1000 pieces.
We got it done in one day. Amazing.
Birthday cheesecake.
No comments:
Post a Comment