Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting ready to go to Church


We all went shopping the day before. So we were decked out in our new outfits for chruch. Aren't we beautiful?

We did have a bit of squintage, because of the sun. However that should be ignored.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wendy, is the one in the striped skirt Karly? You all look so nice in your new outfits. Did Brenda go to church with you?

Wendy said...

Yes, Karly is in the striped skirt. She will 16 in September. It's hard to believe how fast they grow. Yes, Brenda is in the YW organization. I'm getting to know some of the members in her ward. And they are getting to where they know me a bit too.

Holly or Joe said...

Cute pics. I will have to print them off for our guest room. (I've already displayed your cute mother's day pic -now i'll have more!)

Wendy said...

Wonderful. I hate the way I look in pictures. That is a cute idea though.