Saturday, July 19, 2008

My first tag -- A trip down memory lane.

Well, here goes. I'll try a tag.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

I barely know you but I'll do it anyway! I remember meeting you at Holly's wedding and you were pregnant. I also remember Holly telling me you were naming the baby Boaz and I wasn't sure what I thought until I saw pics of him and now I really like it. He's so cute and it fits.

Holly or Joe said...

I remember talking with you on random occassions and picking your brain for parenting advice.

I remember you telling Joe you'd play "defense" at our wedding with your mom.
(Thanks for not letting the fish nets happen);D

I remember watching you discipline Josh with such a mild, tender, positive, and loving tone, the way disciplining is meant to be done; and, I remember thinking, "Take notes from this one. She knows what to do." (I still think that.)

I remember you telling me your engagement story, and I thought it was awesome you were such a big football fan that it could be incorporated into a proposal.

I remember feeling totally excepted by you from day one adn feeling we had things in common. Thanks for your upbeat nature and positivity and beautiful smile. I am glad I'm apart of your family!!

Wendy said...

Brittany -- I wasn't sure of the name Boaz either. But I couldn't come up with a name that I loved as much as Craig loved the name Boaz. So -- now I think it fits too. He's recently learned how to spell it. Very cute. And yes, I was hugly pregnant.

Holly -- I had forgotten about the fishnets. Ugh! I'm not sure I remember how to discipline the same way that you remember. I'll have to think on that one. Boaz tends to get swatted on the bum now. He's more rambuncious that Josh was. And I'm way glad that you are part of my family. Thanks.