Boaz is a monster in the water. As long as he has his goggles, he will do anything. Today he tried to stand on his hands underwater. I missed the picture. :(
He forgot to put his goggles on going down the slide. He went down twice though. What a stud.

2 comments:
Boaz is just too cute to me! He's a doll. I would love to get Ben in on swim lessons, I should look into it. I think it's awesome to get the younger kids started in something that could help save them from harm...and be fun, and exercise rolled together. Cute, cute pics!
When Boaz was still a baby, before walking even, he would fight to get his face in the water. It freaked me out. It was exhausting to take him swimming. But now, he just tires himself out. And that is a good thing.
Post a Comment