Monday, July 14, 2008

Sisters Quilt Show


I went to the Sisters Quilt Show. The boys came with me and they felt like they were in jail. So I had them go behind the bars for the picture. I think they felt that they were going to have to walk for ever. We wandered the town for 2 hours and saw hundreds of quilts. I think they had over 1000 quilts hung. I know that we didn't see all of them, but I tried to see the most that I could.


I promised them if they were good, I would buy them ice cream. They both choose chocolate. They would have gotten just as sticky with vanilla I know, but not as noticably dirty. I told them to stay far away from the quilts and not to touch me until I got them cleaned up.

Don't feel too bad for them though, afterwards we bought the rest of the STARWARS DVDS and have a Star Wars feast for 2 days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: