Friday, January 30, 2009

Crabs are done

I finally have all three crabs appliqued on the border. I have them running away from the octopus. A little potential violence I guess, I like it.

Now I have to create the 6 inch strip to insert into the frame on the other side, and this quilt will be ready to quilt. I think I'll hire it out. This has exhausted me. I jumped in way over my head. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! It looks amazing!!

The Halls said...

Way to go, Wendy. I love your creativity, but that's a lot of work!

Anaise said...

I think it is a work of art--I hope there's a contest for you to enter!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

So glad you are no criminal, the whole fingerprinting seemed a little shady..lol. Actually we did our fingerprinting at a health and welfare office and they digitally scan our fingers, cool huh? If we has to get fingerprinted at the police station we would have been inked! I am finishing up a quilt (first one on my own) I will take a picture and show it off, maybe I someday I will be ambitious and try to make quilting an art like you! :)

Holly or Joe said...

Nice! You are awesome. How big is that quilt. I'm sure it is just amazing! You need to go to www.etsy.com and maybe seel stuff. Check it out. You could rake it in!