Sunday, January 18, 2009

The middle crab

Yea! after a 2 year hiatus I have one crab complete on Josh's Ocean. And, I actually have the big claw of the big crab done too. I'm hoping in a week or two I will have all three crabs appliqued on the quilt. Then I can get going on the six inch strip that I have to add to inside the frame. I'm determined that this quilt will get done soon, so I can start on other quilts. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anaise said...

I've been wondering about Josh's ocean--does he still love oceans?

The quilt is a work of art!

Wendy said...

Yes. In fact Saturday, while I was working, Brenda took them to the beach. He found a jellyfish and was poking it with a stick. He was facinated.

When he was telling me about it he said the only thing left of it was it's head. I told him he still had to be careful because the stingers were still there, just hard to see. He was impressed, and hopefully more careful.

A good day though.