Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funny videos


Boaz crackes me up. He bounces around and has little thought for form. Yet he kills me in every game. I think about throwing straight or lining up right or proper swing and I end up playing about the same way I do in real life. Honestly, there is no justice on the Wii. But still fun.
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

it's so funny that when playing the wii one has tends to move closer and closer to the tv, when Jessica and John first had the wii it got dangerous and we had to put done a tape line, that they couldn't pass.. lol I love wii's so much fun and I think the only type of video game that Joe and I will ever have! eventually :) How fun!! And a good way to keep busy in the yucky cold months!