We have been blessed. Craig starts his new job Monday. We have been enjoying the time to do things together as a family whenever we wanted, without the restrictions that work brings. Boaz has bowled and golfed and ran errands with his dad for months now. Josh has been enjoying these pleasures since school got out earlier this month.
I'm sure there will be a period of adjustment for both boys. They will now be stuck with me. I am less fun than Craig. But I will be looking for things to do with them over the summer. There is the summer reading program at the library, parks and games. But no more golf during the week. That will have to wait for weekends. And since everything will have to wait for weekends, Saturdays will not be the full out play day. Sigh . . . .
But we are feeling very blessed that Craig has found such a good job. He will be furthering his experience and learning new things. This job will be challenging without being overwhelming. We are grateful that Heaven has cared for us these past months and acknowledge His timing. We pray that we continue learning the lessons He would have us learn. Life is an adventure. :)
2 comments:
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Every time Scott applies for a new job, I feel hopeful and disappointed--I'll miss him when he's gone again.
You've both been so patient through this long, long process. I'm really glad for you.
Whoohoo! That is great news! Don't you just love how there's "oposition in all things"? It makes life interesting. But, really, I am happy for youg guys that Craig was able to get a job during such a tough economy. For sure, a big blessing.
Post a Comment