Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Olive Branch

 
 


Yea! it's done. All the quilting and the binding and everything.

I love it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anaise said...

Lovely . . . now what? Does this go to someone? Is it destined for a contest? Will it hang on your wall as art? Will it make a bed cozy?

I'm curious.

Wendy said...

Oh -- this is my quilted apology. It's headed to an old friend. I like to take pictures of the quilts I do.

This one has two names. I refer to it by both.It makes it a bit confusing.

Brenda has given me my next project. I'm going to try and do a quick quilt for nursery. A quilt with pockets to hold all the items for the children.

And I have to get started on the dragon and tiger quilt for Joe. That one is still a bit intimidating, but it will be fun.

I still have to get on the Christmas quilt for this year. I have my cousin. I'm still in the mental design process, but I think I have a good start on the plan.

And I'm not even counting all the babies that are coming. I have a few to do for family and friends. Those are fun, but quick too.

It keeps the creative juices flowing. That is a blessing. :)

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Beautiful!