Saturday, March 20, 2010

Agate Beach

 

Yesterday the beach was beautiful. The boys ran and ran and ran. They dug and played and found shells and danced in the waves and threw sand at each other and made sand castles. I sat on the blanket and talked on the phone and listened to the ipod. I did wander the beach and find cool shells and rocks. I let the very cold waves wash over my feet and get my pants a bit wet. We looked at barnacles and mussels. We didn't hit low tide, so the anemonies and sea stars remained hidden. We watched the surfers play safe in their wetsuits.

I have a bit of a sunburn. We took jackets, but didn't need them. A lovely day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anaise said...

I'm literally salivating with envy over that beautiful picture and beautiful day . . . what am I DOING in this landlocked place?!?!

Maybe you can breathe some extra breaths of salty air for me?