Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy during the break

Spring break and the kids are home. Thea is here. Craig is off work. It's lovely. With so much more going on, I have found the time to get back to sewing stars.

We are going back to the park today. We went yesterday for a bit. The boys played with their dad outside. They have loved having Thea around.

Thea has been dirt biking. She is now checking out the community college here.

I have laundry in the wash and grocery shopping to do. But all I can think about is the last 8th of the block I've been working on for two days.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

It's been a Long time....sorry. How are the Oswalds? The ocean and beach look amazing. Thea on a dirt bike? Sound like FUN! Hope you have a wonderful spring break! Love Cortney

Wendy said...

It has been fun. You and your family sound very busy. Your boys are beautiful. Some day we'll make it back to Idaho and then we'll get our boys together to run. :)