Last night between 1 and 3 in the morning, my poor boy was sick. I don't know why it is always a middle of night thing, but there we were. His best friend was the toilet, and I was grateful for the porcelain throne too.
I started thinking about pre-toilet times. What did mothers do to get rid of the offending matter? How did the all pervasive smell dissipate without the flush and the fan? How did mothers protect other family members from illness?
This morning we seem to be fine. But I am gearing up to get out the steamer and clean, clean, clean that wonder of modern technology upstairs.
2 comments:
We were using ours at 2 am this morning for the same reason!
Here's some mother to mother sympathy!
Oh, I'm sorry. I hope yours is feeling better. Mine was fine after everything purged.
Post a Comment