I haven't written here in a while.
I've been running too much to sit and think. Or, perhaps, a little bit lazy.
We have been on another family bike ride.
This one re-traced our original route. Except this time I was the leader and Craig brought up the rear. He was the one shepherding Boaz and making sure he was safe. (I was just a bit jealous.)
This time we actually got a table at Rupe's and had some lunch. The bikes were out of sight. I tried to keep an eye out for anybody that might be riding away on one of the bikes. Craig said that this is Blackfoot. I retorted with something about our storage unit being broken into. But we sat at a table and enjoyed lunch.
We returned home with only one small mishap. Boaz took a tumble in some loose rocks on the side of the road. Craig and to put the chain back on. I was glad he was there to do it. Boaz doesn't seem to care too much when he takes the tumble. He is looking forward to Josh getting a new bike, so he can inherit Josh's bike.
We are loving family bike rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment