We continues up the Western Coast. Brad says we turned the point and started a bit south. The Big Island is a bit amazing. There is a bit of everything. The black lava flows, a bit of a desert, and then back to the tropical landscape you would expect. We got into the tropical area. There are lots of ranches -- cows. We passed a statue of King Kamehameha. I didn't get a picture. But I did get a picture of a wonderful little valley.
It's on my tablet, and I'll have to experiment a bit to transfer them to the blog. I wish I was more tech savvy.
I'm not sure why, but the process of posting from the tablet seems to stretch the pictures. Sorry.
The little bay that the valley runs into.
The valley. It is protected -- that means no development.

Sunset on the fly from the car.

Sunset on the beach.

Brad and Kris.

Sandy and Alan.

Sandy and Alan, they humored me and turned around to watch the sunset.

Craig and I. (I know my hair looks crazy. It's been in the back of a convertible with the top down all day.)

Kris

Sandy

Me

I happen to love this picture. :)
Here are a few pictures from the camera.
This is proof that Craig and I were in Hawaii.
A nice family took our picture up at the little valley.
Brad and Kris. I don't have a picture of her with her eyes open, so I have to use this one.


No comments:
Post a Comment