Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fitness pack meeting.

We had to divide and conquer this past week. Craig went with Josh to his band concert, and I went with Boaz to his Pack meeting. 

It was his first pack meeting as a Webelos scout. A very proud moment. 

After the awards were passed out, and two Arrows of Light celebrated, the kids got to run a relay. 

A few pictures of the event. Some are blurry, but it was a race after all. 


Boaz taking off. He put his whole soul into the event. 


He had to shoot a Nerf bullet into the 5 gallon bucket target. He made it first shot. 


Getting across the court on a scooter. He went for the backward method. His feet pushing instead of pulling. 


His scooter abandoned, he then did 10 push-ups. I think his form is amazing. 


High stepping through six hoops. 


Next is 10 sit-ups. Rachel told him to go faster and he did. I've never seen a faster 10 sit-ups. 


The reward was getting to eat a healthy snack at the end. They had to eat either a grape or a tomato and then either a carrot or broccoli. He was the only one who ate all four. He got some comments on his love for tomatoes, but he was happy to gobble them up. 

In fact, he hung out at the veggie table and totally skipped the brownies. I grabbed two brownies as we left. Somebody had to eat them, right?







1 comment:

Anaise said...

I love the crazed look in his eyes as he gobbles his veggies. :)