Thursday, September 4, 2014

First day of school

I took some pictures of the boys for Craig. Craig is working in Kansas for a bit. 

Boaz is starting in fifth grade. This is his last year in elementary school. He is getting so big. 


He loves this shirt. A good find at Walmart. 


The bright socks make him happy, and they almost match. 

Josh posed in protest. 


Not a happy face. But making a statement wearing his Flash shirt. 


I caught a smile. 


Laughing as I continued to snap pictures. 

Josh is a Freshman in High School. That freaks me out a bit. I remember high school. It was fun, but I remember lots of kids going off the deep end.  But Josh is enrolled in seminary. He has great young men's leaders. We read scriptures every morning (almost). I am refocusing on Family Home Evening. Summer always messes with my routine. And he is a good boy. He has good friends. And I talk and listen. He talks and sometimes listens. 

We'll make it through high school. 

I give myself this pep talk often. 

No comments: