I have been having a hard time lately getting my run in. I pulled a calf muscle and started walking a bit here and a bit there. I've been trying to get back into the run, but I would stop three or more times on my route. I found that so frustrating that I just didn't want to do it anymore.
This morning I got the boys off to school and set out. I did make one small stop to tie my shoe, but I went right back to my run, so it doesn't count.
I ran my route today. Just over a mile and a half.
I'm happy.
2 comments:
Good for you!
I'm struggling . . . never have struggled before with pregnancy weight gain, but after working so hard to lose so much weight 2 years ago, knowing I'm going to have to do it all over again is so discouraging--even though a child is totally worth it!
I think you'll be amazed at how much easier it will be to get back. I had lost weight last year - or maybe two years ago. I've gained it back. But my core is still stronger and now I can run more than a mile. I just like to eat.
Post a Comment