Thursday, December 24, 2015

It's Christmas time

We have gone to three band concerts and listened to Christmas music.

We have gone to the ward party - this year adult only - with lovely decorations and music.

We had a great Christmas Relief Society Meeting.

I went to a Christmas Party at the Family Search Library.

We have gotten Christmas cards in the mail - sorry I haven't mailed out cards this year.

We have gone Christmas shopping.

We sang in the stake Christmas Program.

We sang in the Ward Christmas Program.

Today, we just got our tree up. 


We have received neighbor gifts.

But still I am struggling. There is no snow. No bundling up in coats and gloves and hats. No Christmas weather.

We have enjoyed the Sothern California weather tremendously. We are grateful to not be shoveling snow and driving on ice. 

Amid all the holiday decorations and festivities, I don't feel like it's Christmas. 

Thea is coming tonight, I am hoping she will bring some Christmas with her.

I have presents to wrap, and I should make Christmas popcorn to share.

Learning a new way of Christmas.

No comments: