Craig came home early, we had chicken pot pie for dinner. Craig and I wrapped presents and then we headed to the airport to pick up Thea.
Just a few pictures from this morning.
Enjoying all the components from the gift from my brother. We are glad to live close to a park so we can get some good use from the bad mitten and volleyball.
Nice smiles.
Slippers for Christmas. Very nice for the tile floors.
I had the boys' robes laid out on the couches this morning. Craig had his robe for years already. Josh came down first and huddled under a blanket. He didn't even notice them. Kinda hard with the neon yellow trim.
Boaz came down and sat down because Josh was. Then he said, "What are those new robes?" Josh did a double take and started laughing. He saw one robe and thought that Craig had snuck down and put his robe as a place saver on the couch. Something he would never do.
I made Boaz's robe an adult size. He will grow into it in about two years. But now they are near twinners. Or tripleters, but that doesn't sound right at all.
Merry Christmas all. The Christmas spirit did show up, just in time.




2 comments:
Look at Boaz towering over Craig!!!!
And I must do it . . . though I've debated whether I could accurately reflect the love I truly feel as I say it . . . the game at the park isn't bad mitten--it's badminton.
I'm so glad the Christmas spirit came! I prayed for you after reading your other 2 posts (but my hand were too full to comment).
Merry Christmas to you!!!!
I knew I spelled it wrong. :) I just let it go. I'm smiling and happy as I think about you correcting my papers for me back at BYU. My forever English tutor. Don't ever change.
Post a Comment