A few pictures.
Red velvety rose kissed by the rain.
Sweet peach rose enjoying the rain.
The Calla Lillies gathering rain drops and the shy praying mantis posing for pictures.
My fingers for reference. This mantis is the only one I've been able to see for a while. He is good at hiding and he is growing. Sometimes I wonder if the ever present birds have found him and eaten him up, but then he shows up and my heart rejoices. So silly to be so concerned over an insect.
Baby lemons. It's been fun watching them develop.
My transplanted rose. All the leaves are new growth since the move. I pruned back the existing leaves hoping to spur the new growth, and she is happy and thriving.
I'm not much of a gardener, but my few little projects seem to enjoy the back patio. I'm wondering if I can add some veggies, but the planned July and early August visits to family have me worried.






2 comments:
Oh so pretty! I'm in love with water droplets, especially on beautiful flowers!
What a lovely little garden. I think it is a delight that you love your praying mantis. As he serves you, he surely deserves this bit of love you offer him.
Post a Comment