Thursday, June 16, 2016

Penultimate day

It was the seventh/sixth grade award assembly today. I got two calls from teachers telling me Boaz was getting awards. Craig took time off and we found some friends to sit by.

They ran through a lot of names in just over an hour.

Boaz received an award for Math and one for Reading.


I zoomed in as much as my camera would allow. Boaz is in the blue shirt next to the taller guy in the blue hat (who is the son of our friends that we were sitting by).

After the assembly I wanted to get a close up. Boaz refused to stay still.


But I did get a good picture of his cute smile. 

Today was the last full day of school. Tomorrow he has half a day and then we can relax into the summer.

Although I did warn him we are going to focus on merit badges. Second time around and I am seasoned. Now I know what we need to do and I am on a mission to get him through to eagle in a timely fashion. He's not too excited, but I am.


1 comment:

Anaise said...

Congrats to Boaz!

And I'll be calling on you when my boys finally make it to Scouts. :)