Friday, November 4, 2016

Remembering my dad.

Yesterday was 12 years since my dad passed. I rummaged in some of my pictures to see what I could find.


A picture of him with my grandparents and uncle. This was from before I was born. I'm not sure of the year.


May. 1986, Dad pretended to throw me in the fountain when I graduated from Dixie Jr. College. I do love this picture, and this memory.


I crocheted this for him for Christmas.


Meeting Gena at the airport. I think she was headed off to North Carolina. Before 2001, we were able to meet passengers at the gate and say good bye.  From left to right: me, Gena, Brenda, Dad, and Joyce.


Dad and Joyce dancing at Carl's wedding. January 1994.


Me dancing with Dad at Carl's wedding. I love this picture too. 






1 comment:

Anaise said...

I think your boys look like your dad!!

Those pictures are treasures. I'm glad you have them. I'm glad you have good memories of your dad.