Monday, November 7, 2016

Scripture - Luke 22

Josh has been studying the New Testament this year in seminary. I started the New Testament after I finished the Old Testament.

I have read familiar stories and parables and wondered what to put here. 

Sunday we had family visiting. Craig's mom and his sister, Sandy, and her husband, Alan. We all went to church together and later had dinner at our house.

It was Fast Sunday. I was totally floored when Josh got up to bear his testimony. Truthfully, I was crying before he even said one word. He said that if he always felt the way he felt then that he would never want to sin. And that perhaps that was one of the differences between us and Jesus. We have that over-whelming spiritual feeling on occasion. He must have had it all the time, and that was how He was able to live perfectly.

In a way, this scripture reminded me of what Josh said.


To know that Jesus prays for us - Amazing!

To hear your 16-year old son get up in Sacrament Meeing in front of his peers and the adults - Amazing!