Friday, November 4, 2016

End of season PR

Craig had to work. I was worried about having to figure out the course and stuff. I went early to get a good parking spot. I had time to discover the course - I went to the time table and asked about the course and where was a good place to watch. He was helpful.

I didn't get great pictures.


He was warming up and didn't want me to take the picture. That is an annoyed with his mother look.


The JV team doing part of the warm ups.


Coming around the lake. He was running strong.


A good picture.

I was working the stop watch at the end and didn't get a picture. But my time was way off. Oh well. I saw the official time when he crossed.

He got a 17:05. He cut more than 20 seconds off his best time.

Amazing!!!




1 comment:

Anaise said...

Wow! That is an awesome time!! Great running, Josh!