Saturday, May 25, 2019

Here we go again

So when we came here in Sourh West Colorado we thought we would be here for four years. The job Craig got was supposed to be stable. 

But personalities can clash. And Heaven seems to move us where we should go. We are headed back to Idaho. There is a lot to do. We have to list the house. Boaz has finished school. I am on summer break. Craig left for Idaho yesterday. His first day is Wednesday. 

But we are headed back to family. We will be 2 1/2 hours from Craig’s mom. We will be same distance from SLC and my family. Boaz hasn’t found his people here. He’s looking forward to trying a new place to find them. Also the promise of release time seminary is intriguing. 

This summer I will be going back and forth, looking for a new house and trying to sell this one. 

I think the family has become a bit jaded about how we live. 





1 comment:

Anaise said...

Wow!!!!

But you'll be in Idaho when we drop Megan off!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try to see you then! :) :) :) :)