Sunday, June 16, 2019

Three down. Just found out about two more to go

These three babies have already arrived. I was late, but the oldest one isn’t three months yet. So not terribly late. I do like the tradition I have of great nieces and great nephews getting quilts. 

This weekend Willa called me Grandma Auntie Wendy. I like that. 😀

So here is Ryker’s quilt. 







Close up of the quilting and the dragon fabric. 


Primary colors


The triangle picture. 

This next one is for Teddy. 


All in blues. 


The triangle picture. You can see the seascape that I used as the back. 



Close up of the quilting. 

This is Chloe’s quilt. 


Close up of the quilting. 


The triangle picture. The back on this one is pink and peach pastel tropical birds. 


Pinks and peaches. 

I don’t know the sexes of the anticipated arrivals. So I can’t get started on those just yet. But it is always fun to make a quilt for a tiny angel. 




1 comment:

Anaise said...

Every one is exquisite.

We use the quilts and blankets you made for us every day. They are treasures!