Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cheering in McMinnville


Thea is a flyer. She is pretty steady on her base. She didn't fall or overbalance one time that night.

She was very happy to show off her new varsity uniform.

Craig got stuck in traffic and missed the first quarter. I was happy when he finaly arrived so I could start watching the game. Thea was happy to see him too.

The boys liked seeing Thea thrown in the air. They were not too impressed with football though.

I screamed and cheered until my voice started getting scratchy. I was glad when they won, in overtime, so I could give my throat a rest. It was a very exciting game.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

How fun! I used to go to all my highschool games! I love the excitement of it all.

That is so awesome that Thea is a cheerleader -and in varsity! I never wanted to be one, but was always VERY curious to know how it would be thrown up in the air and spin around, etc. Very cool! And, she looks great! And -i'm printing off that pic of the two girls! Very cute!

Wendy said...

I went to all my high school games too. Well, the home games. I was in the band. I remember sitting by the drummers and asking all sorts of questions about football rules.

I'm pretty up on the whole football thing now, but I still have to ask a few questions. Craig seems not to mind too much.