I hated cheerleaders when I was in high school . . . looking at these cute girls from a distance of multiple decades makes me wonder why. They're darling.
I love girl friends -I didn't have many in highschool...I had many guy friends though. But, in college with roomates and all, I have met and kept in touch with some of the best women I know. Hopefully, Thea will hold on to all these great friendship
4 comments:
I hated cheerleaders when I was in high school . . . looking at these cute girls from a distance of multiple decades makes me wonder why. They're darling.
I wasn't a fan of cheerleaders in high school either. But maybe I just didn't try and get to know them. Thea is great. And she loves cheering.
I'm glad I've grown up a bit too.
I love girl friends -I didn't have many in highschool...I had many guy friends though. But, in college with roomates and all, I have met and kept in touch with some of the best women I know. Hopefully, Thea will hold on to all these great friendship
I know some of the best people I know come from high school and college. I still try and keep up with them.
Post a Comment