Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just like Daddy

Boaz told Craig he was going to be just like him. Craig asked what that meant. Boaz thought for a minute and said, "I will go to work with you." And Craig said yes. And Boaz said, " I will hit a golf ball high in the air." Craig's face broke out in a delighted grin.

For a dad that golfs, I don't think it gets any better than that.

4 comments:

Anaise said...

Isn't it funny that in spite of all our faults and foibles we love to see our kids be like us!?!?

We have pictures of our kids mimicking Daddy and mimicking Mommy. They are so precious--as is this story you shared.

Wendy said...

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure that made Craig's whole week. Boaz said the same thing yesterday about the golf ball. This time he added driving a car by himself.

Holly or Joe said...

I love it! I love how kids interpret things! Very cute...and my dad is a golfer too -i'm sure he'd love it if any of us liked golf.

Wendy said...

Boaz is sure that he will turn into Craig. Take over his identity.

He says, "When I become Daddy, . . ." things like drive a car by himself, the golf thing, go to work.

He is definatly a daddy's boy