Wednesday, September 3, 2008

quiet time with Uncle Ivan

This is Boaz's idea of not crawling on Uncle Ivan. Instead he's standing on his shoulder. I was also pleased with this picture, because usually Ivan will not let his picture be taken. This is the first time he has sat uncomplaining or not hiding while I pointed a camera at him.

He'll humor the youngins, just not his sister. I'll have to remember that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

That's so neat that you all got to see Ivan for a few days! I bet it is neat that someone actually got out to visit you guys for a change, instead of everyone from Oregon having to come all that way to Utah.
I would really like to visit you all. I would love the change of scenery and actually seeing where you and Brenda live. Someday.

Wendy said...

We would love to have you come. Just let us know when it works out for you.