Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thea's main man

It's so great when Craig gets to go and watch Thea cheer. They both love it. I think it is a new expierence for him to watch the cheerleaders instead of the game. I know, you are all thinking thats what he did when he was in high school, but he was playing and not paying attention to the cheerleaders during the game then either.

We are all learning the ins and outs of flying and bases. I think we will shortly learn the different names for jumps and be able to join in all the cheers too.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anaise said...

The title of this post made me think it would be about a boyfriend, and I was weirded out because even though Thea is beautiful and quite grown up enough to be dating and have a boyfriend, I still think of her as a little girl at your wedding. What on earth will I do when my own girls are Thea's age? Even as boyfriends come and go, I hope her daddy stays her "main man." :)

Wendy said...

I do get weirded out quite a bit. It's different to see her behind the wheel too. It happens fast. But at the same time it is gradual enough that the parents can deal with the changes.

Holly or Joe said...

it's crazy how fast they grow up. Thea is bound for college soon. I bet she and craig will have a tought time at that.

I love that children can change their parents from one thing to another....from a football player/watcher to a cheerleader watcher! Cute.

Wendy said...

He still managed to watch the game, he just had to add a new focus.

The last game he went to he sat by the parents of a very good receiver. They talked a bit and admired each other's kids.

I wish I could have been there, but I probably would have put my foot in my mouth about the cute receiver.