Yea! I've been racing the calendar. But I got it finished before we left.
I love Josh's teacher. Her class is never chaotic. Every time I go in, she has neat piles for me to do. Things are filed away.
She plays classical music when the kids are working. She doesn't raise her voice. Her kids do amazing work.
She was born in Africa, and she teaches her students about Africa. The culture, a bit of the language, some of the unique animals.
She nominated Josh for leadership, and he has done so well. He has gained confidence in what he can accomplish. He is thriving in her class.
I don't want to take him away from her.
But I am done being a single mom. So he has two more days in her class.
I hope she remembers us. :)

1 comment:
Wendy, it is beautiful.
And I've so enjoyed reading about your boys' classes and teachers.
Post a Comment