Thursday, March 31, 2011

My own bed

We are in the new house.

I have slept in my own bed since Sunday night.

I am waiting for my fridge, but am using the yellowish one provided in the house.

I have my own utensils.

I have my mixer on the counter.

I have my clothes hung up in the big (heehee) closet. Can I tell you how much I love walk-ins?

The boys' clothes are hung up in their closet. I love the drop down closet rod you can buy. I don't really know what it is called, but Boaz can reach his clothes without a step stool. Love it.

I am almost moved in. I am still missing at least 2 kitchen boxes. One of them has my dishes. After I get the car registered (it expires tomorrow) I am off to the storage units (I have no idea which of the three it could be in) I will hunt for my dishes.

The computer is hooked up and on the proper desk.

The TV is set up with our channels so we can watch General Conference.

I have a list of things to get and organize. But at one call, I will dash to Salt Lake and cry with my brother and his family. His baby is seriously ill. They are hopeful that he will recover fully, but it is still scary. If you can spare a prayer for baby Carter today, it would be so welcome and I would be so grateful.

1 comment:

Anaise said...

I'm happy you're happily settling in, and hopeful for baby Carter!!