Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playing in the snow


Craig has been working 12 - 14 hour days. He's cleaning up the mess left for him by previous people. Never a lot of fun. But he is good at what he does. And he doesn't have us to come home to, so he works away.

Today is his day off. He and his brothers, Mark and Brad, took off to Island Park in Idaho. They hauled the snow machines and played hard.

He took these pictures with his phone. I think they are really good pictures for phone pictures.


Our friend, Becky, grew up in Island Park. I showed her the pictures, as I gave her the moon baby quilt. She knew right where they were.


Craig said they were on the back side of the Continental Divide. I think that is awesome.

I wish I could have gone, it looks like fun. But obviously, this was a boy's play day. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina Michelle said...

wow, those are amazing phone pics. THat does look super fun. Glad he got to have some fun with his friend. Those sound like some super long days!