This past week Craig went to Maryland. He wasn't quite in Baltimore. Basically he flew in and out of the airport there. I can't remember the town where he actually was. He met with nice people and got a better idea of the new job.
Wednesday, when I was minding my own business at the DARE Day with Boaz I got an obnoxious text. He showed me what he was having for lunch. For DARE Day I was going to be served a hot dog. I haven't eaten hot dogs since 5th grade. I have choked down a few bites here and there when I have been really hungry, but as a rule I have gone hungry when faced with the hot dog.
Here is what Craig ate.
Batimore crab cake. It looks delicious! I love crab. My very favorite thing to eat.
This is the text I sent to him.
I choked down three bites because I was really hungry. I don't really think Craig felt bad at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment